By Sean Weber
A few weeks ago, I tried my hand at making bread for the first time. It was the delicious Nicky D Cooks Spicy Zucchini Bread. So good! Using Nicky’s recipe as a base, I created this amazing Crunchy Raspberry Bread featuring Sugar In The Raw.
15. Sprinkle a layer of Sugar In The Raw on top of the batter in the bread pan. DO NOT STIR. Slide pan directly into a pre-heated oven set to 350 degrees. Allow to cook for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the Crunchy Raspberry Bread comes out clean.
16. Enjoy your warm and Crunchy Raspberry Bread featuring Sugar In The Raw!
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups raspberries, mashed and well-drained
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup of Sugar In The Raw
- Mix together eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla in one mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt in another mixing bowl.
- Add this to the first mix bowl. Mix together.
- Add mashed raspberries. Mix together.
- Pour into 1-2 greased and floured loaf pans depending on their size.
- Sprinkle Sugar In The Raw on top of the uncooked batter before sliding into the oven
- Bake 350 degrees for approximately 45-50 minutes. Or until the center springs back when touched (until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean).